We are a growing professional wrestling promotion based in Kansas City that offers the unique experience of being a part of the sports entertainment business.
Kansas City Xtreme Wrestling (KCWX) is a premiere pro wrestling promotion in Kansas Citythat has been running shows for the past four years and is known for entertaining and exciting our fans with great storytelling and action.
- We run a PG-13 show that appeals to children and adults alike.
- Our mission is to create an engaging experience for families through exciting action and storytelling.
We're looking for Marketing Chief.
- We offer the opportunity to lead a marketing team and gain leadership experience.
- Management ability
- Time management skills
- Ability to multitask
- Great Communication Skills
- Basic understanding of Google Drive, Social Media and other basic computer skills.
- Releasing marketing reports that include a summary of each department's activities for the week and planned activities for the next week including where we stand on online and physical presale ticket sales for current and future shows.
- Creating, running and organizing special projects and marketing events that bring awareness to the KCXW brand.
- Being aware of all departments and keeping them on task with their responsibilities as they report to you.
- Takes whatever tasks necessary to make the marketing department and company run smoothly.
The Location: KCXWis based in Kansas City, MO with our training school XWC based out of Raytown, MO. We run our shows out the Ararat Shiners Event Center in Kansas City MO.
Why Should You Apply?
- Great learning experience
- Increase your skills in time management and how to lead a team.
- Work your way into and learn the wrestling business
How to Apply: Send us an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.